Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Favourite Spot

Yesterday, I helped my mum to clean and organise some parts of my house. I helped her to clear the books and some unused items. It took me all the morning to clear one of the rooms of my house. As there were many things in that room, we almost could not see the surface of the table. The table looked so untidy and make me eyeshore sometimes. I took me few hours to clear the items. Finally, we can see the surface of the table. But, some books, bibles, bags and laptop bags have to put on the desk also. As there are no space to put them. But, at least we still can see some part of the desk and it looks tidy.

After taking the lunch, I start tidying the shelf behind of my house. Before that, I like this spot as my family and I put the books we buy there. The shelf is full with books. There were many school magazines, reference books and old books on the shelf. So, I decided to clear them out. Then, there are more places for new books.

After clearing the unused books out, there are only dictionaries, magazines, readers' digest, novels and so on. Now , this is one of my favourite spot in my home. I like passing by the shelf to have a lookk on the shelf. It looks more tidy and clear to see.

This is the whole view of the shelf. Three level and I think is full already.

This two levels just contain chinese and english books. I just finished half of them only.

This is the best part. The authors that I like the most. Jodi Picoult, Dan Brown and Mitch Albom. I want to collection the books that they write. Make it a collection for the three authors.

I have a dream and wish. I dream of having a room filled with books that I like. Like library. Then when I'm free, I can sit down in the room and enjoy my free time. Hope that this dream can come true.

No comments: