Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thought For Days

Sweetness of Introversion
Instead of speaking too much and wasting your energy, become experienced in the sweetness of introversion.

Peaceful and Patient
We are never without the solutions to our problems. It's just that sometimes we may have to wait a little. Learn how to remain peaceful and patient.

Peace
To be peaceful is to be free from expectations and to want nothing from anyone.

Happiness
It is the art of living, the purpose of our existence. Happiness is the true index of quality of life. Without happiness, life is dry and meaningless. With happiness, life immediately becomes fulfilling and wonderful. Happiness is an infectious feeling that immediately lifts the sagging spirits of people. Happy people keep themselves happy because they know the little ways to appreciate themselves and to see the humour and magic in each moment.

Life
Ignorance makes you believe that life functions haphazardly. Wisdom teaches you that everything that happens in this theatre of life has profound significance. What you see today is not the fruit of chance but a fruit from seeds planted in the past. Plant seeds of peace now and you will create a life of peace in the future.

Humility
I value others without seeking their attention. Self respect is my inner light. I need nothing extra. I am unafraid of life's great teachings in all their daily guises. Today I will let someone help me.

Unshakeable
If we face our problems and respond to them positively, and refuse to give in to panic, bitterness, or self pity, these adverse situations that look like they could bury us, have within them the very real potential to make us unshakeable.

Healing
I gently return to equilibrium, nurtured by a well-spring of love. I, the soul, am washed and soothed by the quiet energies of stillness. Embracing the vastness of my inner landscape, I understand the cycles of growth and decay. Today I will fix something broken, or find a new use for it.


No comments: