Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Long time...

It's been a while i didn't come here to write my blog. There have been many things happen during these few months. Especially in my working place. The senior which I am really close with will be leaving soon. This Thursday.. That's mean my mentor in the office will gone soon. No one can I ask for help if I really face problem. When think about it, there will be a long sign coming out from my mouth. Cham..
When people leave the office, their assignments will be re-assigned again. I will scare that I will be getting the tough one and cannot finish it. Yesterday one of the companies came in already. Many things.. One company got make amendment. One company will be coming in. Suddenly I have no time. Next week is my exam also. Haii.. Pack with many things. OT some more.
Stress... Stress... Stress...

No comments: