Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Day...

Every Saturday I will go to open air market with my mum and sister for breakfast. I always order chicken rice and my sister's favourite is the 'lao shu fern'. This morning my mum went to open air market to buy things and she found out that today is the last day of the stall for 'lao shu fern'. So my mum bought the mee since there were no more 'lao shu fern'. After chatting for sometimes my mum got the chance to have the last 3 packs of 'lao shu fern' as the customer who ordered them did not come. OMG.. My mum got the last 3 pack. Haha.. She even on the video that was taken by the owner's relatives as she was the last customer for that 3 packs. How fortunate she is.

So, now in my house's fridge got 3 packs of mee and 3 packs of 'lao shu fern'. That's my breakfast for tomorrow.

The 'lao shu fern'

The mee

No comments: