Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Holidays....

Last 2 weeks I finally had a chance to put myself in an enjoying but tiring trip. My trip consisted of 3 places: Kuala Lumpur-Johor-Singapore. The trip was almost 10 days and 9 nights.. I went to the places with my best friend, Yik Chun. Long time didn't go out with her like that.

It had been almost 2 years I didn't went to KL since my last degree convocation. I got the chance to walk around the city and enjoy the foods that I crave for so long. Especially the korean food and Nando's. Finally, I can enjoyed the food.


This is the korean food that me n yc took on the 1st day of our trip when we had gathering with our friends in KL. I really liked these dishes. It really OMG when I put the food in my mouth.

When we were in KL, we kept on window shopping and bought things that we needed. Especially the comic books. Yc also had her mission on buying things for her family. It's a lot. I like to try new things especially food. On the 2nd day, I went to eat dinner with my mum. She met me after she went to my sis's convo. We went to a taiwanese cuisine restaurant at sg. weng. For me, the dishes were nice. I liked it very much.

This is the taiwanese cuisine we took for dinner.

Nando's, one of the favourite place I like to go when I studied at KL. I like the taste of the chicken as the side dishes also.
Thanks yc for buying the donuts from J Co. Having the chance to have McD breakfast at KL. Chicken rice from Universal Studio and dish from one of the food court in Singapore. The chicken rice especially took my breath away. Not that it's nice but the price it sold at the theme park in Singapore. it's like having gold decorate the chicken or the rice iis filled with gold. i never thought of chicken rice will be sold at this kind of price. $S10++. If convert to RM is like 'Wao'. Almost same price with the Nando's meal.

When in JB, we stayed at our friend's house, Xue Yan. Her parents welcomed us with crab bihun, her dad's best cooking. It's special for me as this is the first time I ate bihun like this. We stayed at her house for one night and went to Singapore together the next day.

Pictures we took together when we were at KL's gathering and my friend's wedding. Really long time no see them.. We really had a long chat..

This trip I got the chance to go to Singapore. This is the first time I stepped on the land of Singapore. When I took MRt for the first time carrying my luggage to go to my friend's house, it was like 'OMG, there are a lot of people.' People mountain people sea. I was like sardin when I was in the train. There are reserved seats in the trains. But most of the time there are little people will willing to give the seats to the people in need. Most of the people in the trains have their smart phones in their hands. Watching videos, listening to songs, playing games and etc.

When we were in Singapore, we went to the Universal Studio. The place is quite big and tired to walk. I just played some games. My friends said it's not worth for me to go inside as I didn't play much of the games. But for me, it's worth as I had stepped inside the theme park. :p


It's a long trip for me. I almost fall sick after coming back from the trip. I need to go to work the next day after I came back from the trip. I enjoyed my trip. But when I saw a pile of works on my table in the office I want to scream. Pathetic.

Tomorrow I need to think which place I want to sit as I was asked to change place. I have to move my things and arrange cabinets. Haii... I really like my existence place... Need to say bye to my lovely neighbours...

Really need to add oil now..

No comments: