Thursday, September 4, 2008

Exhausted...

Finally, I have finished all my assignments and now is just waiting for the day to come to pass up the assignments. It's been two weeks since me and my flatmates busy and rush with our assignments and coursework.

During the first week of the our directed learning, we all busy with our BSMA coursework on BT. Since some of the people in the Charlotte Court went to Scotland, there were only some left in the court. It looked quiet during that time. I think that one week we just do for the BSMA assignment.

As for the other assignments, I started doing it during the second week of the directed learning. I still had company analysis for CF, reporting writing and reflective writing. I had spent a lot of time on the CF as there were many research need to be done. I have to find relevant information to calculate the cost of capital and so on. I have to evaluate and justify the figures I use also. Fortunately, I got a team of co-operative members. We worked together to find the solutions. We have great times doing discussions together.

After passing up the CF report, I started to do for the FDM report writing. It was not so hard for me as before this, I had done some case studies for presentations. I just need to identify the issues and do research on the industry. Find recommendations and so on.

The difficult part for me is the reflective writing. Before start writing it, I have no confident to write as I don't know how to start. I had started writing it on Tuesday after the BSMA lecture class. I skipped my seminars. It took me a long time to start writing the introduction. I started some words and erase it. Start over again. Repeat, repeat and repeat..

During the lunch time, I had a bet with Kah Wai and Soke Yee. If one of us watch movies or dramas and did not do the reflective writing, we have to belanja mc chicken. I deal. It was a hard time for me as everyday I need to watch one movies or drama. It has been my habits for so long. As I don't want to spend my money, I really didn't open any video to watch. I just listen to songs.

Although no one lose the bet, Soke Yee still need to belanja me for mc chicken. This is because she promised me that if I wake her up and she still slept over, she will belanja me. Haha.. Free food..

It took me almost twelve hours to finish the reflective writing. During the time I was doing the writing, I stopped for a while to disturb people, eat, walk here and there and play online games. My flatemates said I wrote so fast for my reflective writing and they were really shocked that I really did not open anything to watch because of the mc chicken. Haha..When I finished my reflective writing, it almost 4 am. Pik Kay and I went to kitchen to cook breakfast for both of us, Kah Wai and Soke Yee. We cooked crumpets.

Last night was also the night my FDM group finalised our reporting writing. It was a relief for me since all the reports had been print out and now I just need to wait for morning to come to pass up my reports.

It's been a long and tired week for me. I have to rush all the assignments. After resting for one day, I have to start studying for my final exam since the exam time is coming soon. I need to prepare for the two subjects. I WANNA PASS..

Hopefully, it really work and go as my plan. STUDY.. STUDY.. STUDY.. Pei Fen, add oil.. AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!


03-Aug-08 1:51 am

No comments: