Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lost and Found

Today I just came back from KL. For me, home really sweet home. It's about half year I didn't come back home since my last cny holiday. Really miss my bed, pillow, doggy and especially my mum's cooking.

After 14-hour air flight from Manchester to Dubai and Dubai to KL plus the 2-hour flight to reach home, I am almost exhausted and excited. I finally can see my family member. Besides, I'm going to have a big meal during the night as I will be attending the wedding dinner. Thanks to my mum's friend who can't go that give me a chance to go.

I go to the dinner with my mum and my sister. We park the car outside the shopping complex as we are out of the time. The wedding dinner is held beside the pool. This is the first time I go to this kind of wedding dinner. We have buffet dinner and all is self-service which I kinda dislike as have to queue up to take the food.

After having the dinner, we decide to leave as it's almost the time for my mum to pick up my aunty who is coming back tonight from KL also. When we reach at the parking space, we got a shocked. Our car, the only car in our family, is missing. We can't find our white car. Is like the words that my mum say before the dinner came true. We asked the security guard about the car but he didn't know anything about it.

Finally, we go to the police station with the help of my mum's colleague. Thanks to Aunty Dragon. It's really a big help for us. This is the first time I go to the police station. I wish I won't go there anymore. At the station, my mum review back all the scene and say out the details to the police. Fortunate my mum still jokes while having the report done. I'm quite worried since the car in the family for 20++ years already.

After that we go home by my aunty's car. While at home, we all hope that the car will be found in the good condition. After midnight, a call coming. My mum answer it and we all delighted by the news that the car maybe found. Half glad and half worry as we dunno the new is fake or real.

While writing this blog, I am waiting for my mum to come back with the home. Hoping that this time really come back with the car.

PS: My mum's car had been found. Sorry for the late update..

19-Sep-08 1:17am

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hey... so did u get back ur car?