Monday, January 19, 2009

My Favourites

I got many favourites. I like to do many things when I am free and stress.

Below are the list of things I like to do. It can be considered my favourites. I think so..

They are:
--> Watching movies and dramas
--> Reading books and comics
--> Eating
--> Sleeping
--> Surfing the internet
--> Blogging
--> Listening to music (especially when I am stress, the music will be loud)
--> Cooking, I think, sometimes when I have the mood
--> Reading at the bookstore (now, seldom have the chance)
--> Staying at home (I think can be considered as doing something)
...... ...... ...... ...... etc ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ......

I like reading books. So that means I like buying books that I like. When I was studying in KL, I think I had spent most of my free time reading books and went to thee bookstore to read. I like going to KLCC. Kinokuniya... One of the reason is there are lots of books and got places to sit besides it is near to the place I stay. Most of my books were bought at there.

When I am in KL, stay with my mum, Time Square may be the best place. I mean the bookstore there. Borders...

I got collection of some writers. I had buy some of the books written by the writers I like. They are:
>>> Jodi Picoult
>>> Mitch Albom
>>> Dan Brown

The books that I have on the writers are as below:

JODI PICOULT
- The Pact
- Keeping Faith
- Mercy
- The Sister's Keeper
- Nineteen Minutes

MITCH ALBOM
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven
- Tuesdays with Morrie
- For One More Day

DAN BROWN
- The Da Vinci Code
- Angel and Demon
- Digital Fortress
- Deception Point

Besides the english books, I also have the chinese books. Now I am trying to buy a book. I have tried to find it since I was in UK. Finally, have found it in one of the bookstore here. Hope that when I go there, the book still on the shelf. The Diary of Anne Frank...


Books... Books... Books... My favourite..

No comments: