Sunday, May 10, 2009

Again..

Today is Mother's Day. Since I didn't go to church, so i decide to read a book to spend my day. the movie of Angels & Demons will be out soon. So, I decide to re-read the ANgels & Demons book that I bought. As most of the scenes in the book I have almost forget. I think It will take me some times to finish it. Now, I just hoping for the movie to come out soon so thaat I can see the difference between the scenes in the book and the movie. Just like the Da Vinci Code.



I like reading Dan Brown's books as the places mentoned in the books are places I am looking forward to go. The Da Vinci Code is in Paris; Angels & Demons is in Rome. I had visited both places. It's amazing when the buildings are in front of me. I like it and I had decided to go there again. During the trips to Paris and Rome, I think I have missed some places that I didn't go. SO, I have too grab a chance to go again.

Now, I have to continue reading my book. Hope I can finish it as soon as possible.

No comments: