Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yesterday, my mum went to KL with my aunts and my grandma. So now, for three days, just left me and my big sis at home only. It's quite a new experience for me since I never stay at home without my mum. Besides, I went to KL for studies. When I was at home for hols, my mum always there. So, this is my first time.

Today is the second day. When I was searching for foods in the fridge, I just found out that the fridge was out of order. All the foods in the fridge were defreezing. Especially the forzen part. After calling my mum, I asked my sis to call the echnician. But, he was not in Miri. So, my mum called our churchmate for help and finally find a technician.

During the time of waiting for the technician to come, my mum's best and old friend sent her small fridge to us to use for emergency. Thanks, Aunty Florence. When the technician came, he checked the fridge and found out two parts of the fridge have broke down and need to replace it.

Fortunately, my mum got put some emergency money for us. The fridge have been replaced with the new things. But, the fridge was not working well. It was no cold and the technician was called back. After the checking, he said he will come tomorrow to check again. Haii.. That's mean today I need to switch off the fridge since it can't be used.

I think there are some parts of the fridge need to be replace. Now, I'm not sure with the expenses. Hope that it will be enough to pay.

When Aunty Florence came and said me and my sis will be not use to it since my mum is not around. After thinking what she said, I half agreed and half disagreed. I had left home to study in KL for 4 years. ost of the time I was not with my mum so I still can handle it. Just that, I have been at home after coming back from UK. ALmost half year already. So maybe I get use to the existence of my mum around me. All the things are prepared well when mum's around. I think I am more or less dependent on my mum. Haha..

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Hope that my mum will enjoy her trip in KL. Don't worry about us at home.

No comments: