Sunday, August 30, 2009

2nd or 3rd Day???

Today is the 3rd day my brother left Malaysia to study at Canada. But, for him, it was his second day. There is a 12-hour differencefrom Malaysia. Now, it was 5 am at his place. I had talked with him through skype at nood for 2 days. It's the first time to talk to him using webcam.
Without him by my side or at home is quite difficult to adjust. No one to play with and disturb with. But, I also need to get use to it from now on. Now, I am just looking forward for his changes after going there. Maybe will become fatter than before or just slimmer because of the stress. Still thinking about it. Haha.. Now I just hope that my little brother will be more independent and wise spending. Take care also..

Still got 4 days. 3rd of September.. A memorable day for my family. It is the 3rd year my dad past away. I was surprised when I looked at the calendar. It has been almost 3 years. So fast.. Miss the day with him around when thinking it back. This will be the first time I will be passing throught this day with my family. Last 2 years I had been studying outstation. Memories...


No comments: