Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today is Thursday..

Today is Thursday. This may be not a special day all the people. But, for me. it's a day when my brother go to Canada for his studies. It's a hard time for me since he had been staying with me for most of my life except when I went to KL for my studies. I have been used to his arounds since he came back for holidays before going to Canada.

His flight will be take off soon. It will be a long trip for him since he needs to take the transit from Dubai before reaching Toronto. Now sitting in front of the pc writing this blog make me think back many things. Memory flashed back. I'm gonna miss him since he is my little brother.
Four years studying abroad and maybe will come back during holidays. So, now I need to be more active in reading my brother's blog.

Message to my little brother:
So, a bi.. Finally you are going out for your dream. Take care when you are there. Don't forget to update ur blog and facebook. Always email us and take care. Plus oil in your studies too. Do really take care.. Good luck..


No comments: