Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home??


When I was studying in KL, I would always think that home sweet home when I went back home for holiday.. For me, my home is a place where I search for comfort and safeness.. I like staying home and will be at home whole day without going out.
But now, home isn't safe for me.. It's make me feel worry and uncomfortable since my house got 'problem'. A problem that cannot be solve immediately. I scare that the house will collapse during our sleep or when we were outside. Not that I like to think the negative side, just that the condition of the house force me to have some negative thought. How I wish now we have stay in the other house and not this. May be I think too much.. Now, I just need pray harder..

However, there's a but again, we can't abandon this place as I have been living here since I was borned. 24 years.. A long long time.. Besides, my grandma is here.. I think she doesn't think of leaving this place..

So.. maybe 'Home Sweet Home' but not 'House Sweet House'


No comments: