Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happiness & Sadness

Chinese new year will be coming in few days. For me, it's a normal festive for me. It's like when u grow older, the feeling for celebrating chinese new year is getting 'boring'. There is no excitement in celebrating it. For me, it's a chance for me to rest for few days from busy working life. I have a chance to apply leave to runaway from the pile of workload. What a beautiful days for me. Haha.. By the way, I'm actually don't like visiting people or people come over visiting me. I'm thinking pf skipping this year's visting to my colleagues' house. Not sure will succeed or not. It's a tough plan and job for me.

After chinese new year's holiday, I just have few days left to work with my best colleague. She will be leaving the office to a greater job opportunity. Great and good for since the existing job makes her feel frustrated. No more people sit beside me talk to me and eat lunch with me. Haii.. Emptiness... Cannot ask for help when I have one. Helpless... No one to share anime with... Loneliness.. ... ... ... What a sadness time for me...

Just hope this wouldn't come soon but it is.. She keeps on counting the days leaving the office and days left.. Haii..

However, my life have to go on. She is the nicest and helpful colleague I ever had. Will be missing her too..

For those pass by here and read my blog post, thanks for reading my blog. I appreciate the time you spend.

As for my brother, 'Happy Chinese New Year and add oil in your exam. Don't forget He and me will be there for you when you need it.'

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone. May God bless all of you.

1 comment:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too. Be cheerful for what you have. Take care and have a nice day during this blossom cherry festival day.