Monday, March 14, 2011

Happiness & Sadness

Happiness

Yesterday is 313. It's my birthday.. For me, it's only a normal day for. Wake up, go to church, lunch and so on. But, I had celebrated my birthday on few days before. Having dinner in Imperial Hotel and Chocolate Mud Cake from Secret Recipe. (Although the one I like is Chocolate Indulgence). Anyway, thanks to all my lovely colleagues for the dinner and cake.


Sadness

311.. Two days before my birthday. There's a big news happened. Japan is facing a serious disaster. Earthquake, tsunami and explosive..

Many people lost their relatives, families and also friends. Death and missing is what they are facing now. Disaster... I never imagine and dream that one day Japan will face this kind of disaster. Watching the news from tv, I was amazed by the reaction of Japanese.

Most of them are calm and accept what they faced. When they are in the shops, they still can queue up to wait for their turns to buy their needs. In railway station, they queue up to catch the train. How calm they are. They take turns to call their families..

If our country having this kind of disaster, I can't imagine how calm the people are.




The before and after the disaster also made me surprise. Everything is damaged. Nothing is in good shape. thousands of people died and many villages are disappeared.

Refer to this link... See the before and after. You can't believe on what you will be seeing..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42064847


Please Pray for Japan.. Pray for helps and needs that they need.


No comments: