Friday, March 25, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE.....

What happened to this city now? Why got this kind of thing happen here. It's unbelievable... I never think and imagine this situation will happen around us.

This afternoon, after came back from client's office, waiting for the files in JM, I heard a bad and shocking new. A girl missing and was killed. The body was found this afternoon. OMG.. Can't imagine this.. She was just a 18 years old girl. Just received her exam result. A bright and long journey to go. Bright future.

Sad is the feeling I'm having now. Why this kind of thing happen in here? When I heard the news and details from my colleague I was like that son of bitch how dare and can he treat her like this. Why he let the girl ad her family suffer? It's hard to accept the death of a family member in this kind of way. Why he let this to happen? Is that for fun or revenge? Accidentally or on purpose? He should be locked up for his whole life.

Feel really sorry for the family for their lost. Now, I just hope that everyone (family and friends) will cope with the pain and suffer they go through. May God bless all of them and take their pains away.

TW, R.I.P..

No comments: