Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012

Still got less than 1 hour, we all will be saying goodbye to 2011 and say hello to 2012. Wao... 2012.. My mind keeps on flashing back all the things happened in 2011 and time passed so fast.. I never think that later strike 12.00 a.m it will be 01.01.2012. Many things happened during this year. Happiness and sadness. Satisfaction and disappointment. All kinds of feeling mixed up in this year. Especially my jobs. I never think that I have faced with the environment in the office. Stress especially. People come and go... Maybe is my time also.

New plan need to be decide and plan. New year new plan.. Old things just let it go and accept the new things. Plans.. I need plans not only a plan...

Writing this post is to have a closure for 2011. End of the story for 2011.. I'm prepared to welcome 2012.. WELCOME.... WELCOME..

So, I'm here to wish all of you here,

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A BLESSING YEAR IN 2012


No comments: