Friday, January 20, 2012

#?**&!!!!!

Today, I really like someone take a sharp needle kept on poking my heart. FB is a place for someone to say out their thoughts and comments. I never think that I will be on the comments. This afternoon when I saw it I was like is this me... Is this me who that's she is saying about.

Pressure keeps on increase when I continue stay in the office. Maybe what other says is correct, workplace is not really a good place when there are so much of people especially everyone comes from different background. Conflicts arise when opinions crashed with each other.

In my opinion, I maybe think that I was not wrong. But, I really is not wrong. Maybe I'm not satisfied with the way of her of doing her works. Keep on delaying.. Assigning her assignments to others. When I think of that I was really pissed off. Dissatisfaction.. I shouldn't be complain in front of colleagues and manager. I should have keep to myself and pretend it never happen. Why she never think why I act like this. What make me change the way I treat her. Is this my fault? Why? Why? Why?

But most importantly I never think that she say she will talk to the manager (another one). What will she be talking to the manager. The bads or just her work. I will never know. The thoughts of leaving has kept on appear on my minds. 60% - 40%; 50% - 50%; 80% - 20%..

Haii... Chinese New Year is coming soon.. One of the No's in CNY is no arguing or fighting. Hard to avoid.. I never think that it will turn up like this. Is this a sign for me?? Fade up..

Now, what I can do is to try to forget about that... Stay far far away from her...

"
BAD THURSDAY & FRIDAY~ VERY VERY ANGRY AR... *ARGH* WTF... !@#$% pissed me off qin qin... i jez hope u can SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!! DON SHOW ME YOUR CHARCOAL FACE... really BULLSHYT!!!! !@#$%^
"

".. but SOMEONE... i wonder how many bucket of ICE i need now.. really PISSED OFF ler.. I feel like tell them off... REALLY PEK CEK ar.... BULLSHYT~ !@@##@$#@%#$%"

I show her charcoal face.. Why she never think that she is the one who also show me her charcoal face. I deal with it for so long. She just deal once. 1 - 1++.. I really disappointed on her. She shouldn't post it on FB.. She shouldn't be like that.. Haii....

No comments: