Monday, June 30, 2008

Nasi Lemak + Ban Min

Now is 3 something in the morning of Monday. So, I will talk about the things happen last night. Yesterday, I went to my friend's house. He is a guy that I just know at here. He is my flatmate's friend. We went to his house for dinner. He and his friends cooked nasi lemak and ban min for dinner. It's very nice and delicious. This is like 'cured' our feeling of missing hometown food. They really expert in cooking. We can't compare with them. Haha..
This is our second time go to his house for dinner. The first time he served us pasta for dinner. By the way, his name is Shaun. He is quite nice and kind. He borrows things to us like rice cooker that we most needed here. He is also the one who gives us advices on the trips we need to go.
Last night also the final match of Euro 2008. Germany vs. Spain. I have a bet with my friends. Whoever lose has to go around the hostel with a paper that has words on it.

A first-half goal by Fernando Torres gave Spain their first major trophy in 44 years after a 1-0 Euro 2008 final win over Germany. SPAIN WON!!! I win the bet. HAHA... It's really exciting during the 90 minutes plus extra 3 minutes. The Spain was so closed to score for more than the 1 goal.

The germany's goalkeeper really good in defending. He almost keep the Spain's kicks out of the goal. Really an expert.
My friends that support Germany said Germany's players are not in their usual level. They were not really in defending during the game. They were all disappointed with Germany's performance. So, depend on your view.

'Yesterday is a HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. But, today is a GIFT. That is why it's called PRESENT.'

I like this phrase. This is from the movie I watched recently, KungFu Panda. This is what the Master Wu Giu told the Shifu. The minute he said out this phrase it's really mean something to me. I learn a lesson from this phrase. My brother also.

I like this movie very much. There are a lots of things to learn from this movie. There are 'secrets' in it.

4:01 am 30 June 08

No comments: