Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SHU Welcome Party & Lepak (18 June 2008)

This is the day on last Wednesday that me and my friends go for the welcome party in my university.
Above is the food that they prepare for us. It's like their dishes in UK. It's quite hard for me to bite and eat it. But, it tastes nice.


From my left is my friends, Pik Kay and Rebecca. The two girls in the center is Katie and Jen who are the admin people. The guy is Kah Wai and the following is Sok Ling and Soke Yee.

This the time when we go out from uni to take a walk around the city to see the Wednesday night. Th shops will be closed at 7pm on this day. This is the girl we saw when we at the front shop. She's so so so TALL.. I'm so so so SHORT..


When we decided go back hostel, on the way back, we saw the field with lavender. So nice... I like it. Got bees around too.. Haha..


Taking picture in front of the lavender before heading home. Raining too.. Really a nice day on that day. Memorable day.

No comments: