Monday, September 14, 2009

...

Today when I was In the office starting to work, my collegue told us that my boss' dad ( Ah Gong) had just passed away this morning. All of us just shocked when hearing this new as in our opinion Ah Gong was a strong old man. For us he was healthy and he talked in strength. The age od Ah Gong wwas around 80++. It's a big number.

Ah Gong reminded me about my grandpa. If he was not dea because of that accident, I think he would have still be with us. I missed him. Missed his cooking, talking, his movies collections and so on. I think when he was young he was a good-looking guy. He was tall and strong. He was a farmer. He planted and sold vegetables in the market. I still remembered when I was young, I always help him to water the vegetables and accompany my father to drive my grandpa to the market.

He liked go out using the bus. He would walk to the bus stop that near my house and go to market to sell his vegetables and buy the daily things. Moreover, when in the evening, he would go out to have a walk after the dinner. He would go to the shop to buy some junk food for us. Me, my brother and my sister would always asked him to buy us junk food. He sure will buy for us.

I still remembered that day when he was not at home. We all went out to search for him. All the bus stop and bus stand. But we didn't go to that park which we passed through that time. We never think that he will go there as he never been there before. Some people saw him but they didn't recognise and know that he was my grandpa. Till now, I still dunno how he walked from home to that park. The last indo maid is who I put the blame on. She is the one who made my grandpa to go out to look for. She is the reason why my grandpa go out at the evening and never come back home.

But, maybe this is the faith. Faith that my grandpa passed away so early. Faith that we need to learn how to deal with the pain and loss. Everyone need to go through the process. I think it's up to us on how well we deal with it. Forgive and forget. Maybe it's really hard to forgive than forget.

No comments: