Monday, September 7, 2009

A Letter to Him..

Hi dad,
How are u there? Hope that u r sitting beside God and Jesus watching us from the heaven. Not like what grandma say keep seeing u around the house.
I think it's been a long long time I never sit down to have a talk with u. I think since u were sick. I never think of wanna write this letter to u. But this few days i suddenly have the urge to write this and talk with u. Last week was ur day. I had went to ur rest place to visit u. It's been 3 years already. Still miss the day u r around.
I had been thinking many things since then. I always asked myself last time when I went to KL to further my studies was I really wanna runaway from u and the problems in our family. We always have fights among each other. Quarrels when we were angry. There was seldom have peace in the family. So I decide to went to KL to study. Running away from all the madness. I think I never tell all of you the reason.
Actually, I was angry with u and God during those days. I always ask God why u have this sickness. Because u were sick I had never go out with family, taking photoes with family and so on. Mum became the man of the family. She had to carried all the burden of the family and take care of the family and u. But, u always dunnno hoe to thanks her. Always make her angry. U r suppose to protect the family and mum. But, now mum becomes the protector.
As for God, I felt like He never listen to my prays since u were sick. He always says He will rescue and helps those who pray to Him. But then He never do so. He didn't cure u and let u be healthier. He always made u in pain.
Now, I had change my minds about u and God. From ur sickness, I think I have learnt a lot. We all have grown up and more mature. We had become more independent. Try our best in our studies. I think u r proud with us. A bi has further studies to Canada. Study at his favourire university and subject. As for a sze, she has improve herself in her studies. Be more mature in her life. As for pei lin, I think she has become more mature. But we all still worry about her. Always remind her to be careful. Haha..
Dad, actually I got a question to ask u. Are u really still around us? Grandma always says she always see u around. Driving her around, eating and talking with her. I always wonder the reason why u don't appear in front of us or in dreams. Talk with us. Haha..
Ok la.. Wanna stop writing here. Hope u r happy and healthy everyday. Bye..

No comments: