Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Working Life

It's been 6 months I have been working in an audit firm here. 6 months is like a long period. A lot of things to do during some period and sometimes nothing to do. Just like these few weeks. I had been doing nothing but just bring my textbook to office to study. But, in the end, I just flip at the same page and talk with my colleague. Hoping the time pass by faster.

Last week, my manager informed us that some of us may go to Bintulu to work. Then few days later, me and some of my colleagues were told by our senior to prepare ourselves to go to Bintulu. May be for 2 weeks. Haii.. What a surprise.. This may be my first time outstation for work if we really get that. Till now, we still not sure if we will get it or not. Bintulu.. 2 weeks.. I am sure that I will miss home.

Besides that, I was told also if my colleague doesn't want to go to KK to audit, I will replace her to go. A surprise again. This time also 2 weeks. But, in KK. I have to handle one company account in 2 weeks. Haii.. Again.. For me, it may be good. Since I can learn more things and explore to other places. But, I have to away from home for 2 weeks. No time to study for my December exam. As I have many assignment to rush which due in December. Hope I can finish it on time.

Now, I just pray that anything will go smoothly and accordingly. Plus oil.. ^^v

No comments: