Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Again..

Today I was said by my colleagues again. Haii.. This time even worse.. One of them ask me to sit beside the newcomer to teach him since the seat beside him is vacant. Speechless when I heard about it. What can I do? I just can sit there and smile. Nothing else... Haii...

Maybe they never think of they also ask for my help when I'm in the middle of busy war. I just oly offer my hands to guide him only. I know the feeling of first time of doing the work and need helps. I just don't want newcomers to feel that feeling.. Haii...

Tomorrow is a new brand day.. Busy again as need to rush my account.. Just hope that I still can cope with the 'jokes' they say..

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Maybe they jealous coz why the newcomer keep ask or call you but not them. Ask you, is it the newcomer is the only guy in your office? Don't includes manager and boss lah.. Hahaha

Chiam said...

Haha.. Diana Diana.. Nope.. Still got guys in the office.. I just treat him like my bro.. Since he quite same age like my bro.. But, I'm start let him do the things and say him alr..