Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hang on...

This morning I went to church with my mum.. As usual, I sat on the place where I use to sit. But, start from this week there will be some changes. Last time there is a family sit behind us. The grandma always talk with her granddaughters in the gathering. However, last Wednesday she passed away when she was attending activities. Fortunate she passed away i peace. No suffer. Actually, I quite missed her voice as every week I could hear her talking.

Although it's a sad new for the family, there is also good new for them. As the granddaughter has give birth to a son on the day after the grandma passed away. Good new to the family. A new life comes to the family. Congrats...

It has been one week since my last post. When surfing the net and check on my fb, there are still some news of TW on fb. Her friends still post their comments, love, feeling to her. Some videos and pictures are uploaded on her page also. It was so touching to see their friendship and relationship. They left their love and the feeling of missing her on the fb.

Now just hope that the family and friends will be slowly recover from the pain and sorrow..

No comments: