Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love Eating

I eat a lot in Sheffield. It almost 5 meals per day. Breakfast, lunch, tea-time, dinner and supper. Hoh.. Really gonna be fat. I have increased my weight, I think.

These two days got friends come here for dinner and they all bring things here for us when they come. Chocolates, ice-cream, biscuits, jelly and so on. So much things for us to eat. All the food they bring are nice to eat. I like it. Yesterday i finished more than half the ice-cream, I think. I was said by Soke Yee and Soon that I keep on eating after the dinner. Haii.. So cham.. Maybe too stress till have to eat something to be filling in. Thanks to them for the food they bring.. I got chance to taste different and new food.

Yesterday went Netto with Pik Kay and Kah Wai. We bought muller rice so that we can have new dessert to eat. It's not bad. This is the first time I eat something like that. Really special.

So miss my hometown dishes, especially my mum's cooking. Sarawak laksa, curry rice, 'gan lao mee', ais kacang, rojak, kueh tiao shi........... So long don't eat them. Almost 4 months since February, after the semester break.. So miss the food.

Now got a bit hungry. Can't think and write anymore. Ciao..

12 July 08 2:43 am

No comments: