Monday, July 7, 2008

My Weekends

Saturday, 5 July 08

Today when I wake up in the morning, the outside is raining. The plan of going Castleton make me worry and got the feeling of not going. When we reach the bus station, me and my friends decide not to go. Instead, we go to Meadawholl for shopping using the tram.
This is the first time I am using the tram. It's like the ktm in Malaysia. However, there are also some differences.

The mall there is big and got many shops to go. All of us buy things and I buy a wind breaker. Finally I buy it. The things there are quite cheap as there are summer sales. There are a lot of people. I got the chance to have the ice cream call Ben & Jerry's. It is very nice and I like it. We also buy the biscuits there. They are also nice. They are different from the one we use to eat.

Me and my friends have our dinner in our friend's house. The meal is nice and delicious. We use tram to go back to our place. There is a funny thing that happen during that time. When the tram stop at the station where we suppose to get off from the tram, during the time we all stand up and deciding to go down, the tram continue to move on. We all stunned and everyone looking at us. Then we just remember that we all forget to press the button to stop at the station and we need to press the button to open the door. Then, we just noticed that there is a difference on the tram and ktm.

So, we decide to stop at the next stop to get another tram. When we get out from the tram, we see the doublelineof the railway and we just wait at the station where we just get out from and waiting for another tram. Finally, the tram we are waiting for is coming. We all happy and waiting for the tram to stop. However, the tram pass by in front of us. We all stunned again and wonder why. Then we see the tram stop at the front station that are not far from us and we just realise we are waiting at thewrong direction. We quickly run to the stop and wait for 10 minutes for the tram to come.

The rain start to fall again. When we reach our place, four of us who have the wind breaker, wear the jacket and have our head cover with the cap of the jacket. When we walk back home, along the way, my other two friends laugh at us and they say the people walk pass us are looking at us.

Finally, we all reach home safe and have the rest. After bathing, we all gather at Sok LIng bedroom and have pillow talk. It's nice and we chat for a long time. Knowing each other better.


Sunday, 6 July 08

Today I go to church with Rebecca and Sok Ling. This is the first time I go to the church here. The church we are going are so far that we need to walk for 30 minutes just to reach the destination. The church call HopeCity Church.

It is a nice church and the culture of the church is not same with the church that I go at my hometown. It is totally different. There is a live band there. It's like a mini concert and everyone stand up and sing. Some of them even lift up their hands during the service.

Today got the special event that 1 couple having their marriage blessing in the church. It is romantic when they say out their promise, exchange rings and kiss each other. It's like the real marriage having in front of me.

The culture of this church is good. The people there are nice and care each other. They are spiritual and caring. I got a welcome pack before I go back and a cup of coffee too. I think I will continue to go there and enjoy the culture of the church.

'Mental illness is worse than the physical illness'..

Believe in God and He as our father will always be there for us and care for us. Remember He is our father. He is not the one who will leave us. But the Sheppard that will go around to search for us who are the lost sheeps. Seek for Him whenever we need Him.

7 July 08 2:58 am

No comments: