Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Noodle Inn

Last Sunday, me, Pik Kay, Sok Ling and Kah Wai went to London Road to have our dinner. This is our first time to eat outside since we are at Sheffield. We decided to go to Noodle Inn since some of our friends suggest us to go there to have a try. Along the way, we can see many chinese shops and restaurants. Me and Pik Kay so attracted to the shops since we were so hungry.

When we arrived at the Noodle Inn, there were a lot of people there. It was almost full and we had to wait for our turn to have seats. At there, we saw Rebecca and the others. They were also having their dinner there. After waiting for some times, we got the chance to sit beside the window.

There are a lot of foods to eat in the shop. Rice, mee, soup, vegetables and so on. It was hard for us to choose the food that we wanted to eat since we had our budget. We have ordered 3 meals.

This is prawn seasoned with satay sauce. (if I'm not mistaken) The prawns are quite big and tasted good. It has onions, green and red chillies.

The second dish is special mee (that's what I call). There are many things inside this dish. Prawns, duck meat, mushrooms, vegetables and so on. It tastes nice and I like the soup. I like this dish.

As for this, this is fried mee with 3 roasties. It has 'cha shao', 'shao rou' and 'shao ji'. Long time haven eat these since I am here. I like it. Satisfy also.



This is our smile on our faces when we saw the food. Finally got chance to eat 'Big Meal'. And one more thing. This is our first time to use chopsticks since we arrived at Sheffield.



Photos taken inside the shop and outside the shop. The four bowls contained red bean soup inside. It was nice as they put santan in it. That day we were all full and satisfy.

I got take pictures using my hp. But when I transfer the photoes into my laptop I lost it. Wanna cry.....

15 July 08 3:23 am

No comments: