Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stress week...

This few days my flatmate, also my team mate for BSMA is very very stress. He keeps on walking in my room and calling my name. If not, he will show me his face full of expression that 'he is very stress'. Besides, he will also ask me a question:' Pei Fen, you know ma?' No need ask I just know that he is stress. When he stress, I will be stress.

My flatmates also stress because of him. He will show different style of stress expression to different people. For me, is like the above what I have just said. As for Pik Kay, he will look at her with his 'stress' eyes. As for Soke Yee, he will go to her room and sing. See, different people different show of expression. This few days really make me freaking stress.


This is the 'bao bei' of Kah Wai. Sok Ling calls her 'Babi'. When we go into his room, 'Babi' will sleep on his bed and cover by the mattress. We can see her head only. She was kidnapped by me yesterday after the class and Kah Wai was busy finding her.

Last few days, I also kidnapped her and Kah Wai didn't know. I put the 'Babi' on top of my laptop as shown like the picture. When he walked inside and looked at my laptop he didn't see her. I was so surprised. I think he was very stress at that time til didn't see her. Haha..

Still got two more days we just free. Then we will have an enjoyable weekend. Waiting for the time we pass up the assignment... Waiting...

No comments: