Sunday, August 17, 2008

Exercising Time (20080730)

Today when Pik Kay and me gather and chatting in Kah Wai's room, Soke Yee come in and keep on saying about keep fit. She is crazy in slimming down as she think she is fat. Then Kah Wai and Soke Yee start exercising in front of us. This is the picture and video I have taken during that day.

The below are the videos I take when they are busy exercising. It's funny to see them exercise.






Sometimes, we will go to Norfolk Park to have a walk. About 30 minutes walk in the park. I like that park as it is really big and looks green. The air there is fresh and when I go there I can really sit on the field and let myself free and don't think anything for a while. It really make myself feel enjoyable at the moment seeing the sky and the scene around me. It's really a good way of releasing my stress.


17-Aug-08 2:37 am

No comments: