Sunday, August 17, 2008

Food I'm Having in Sheffield (Part 2)

Now is already August. I have been in Sheffield for almost two months. As me and my flatmates take turn to cook everyday, we have to come out with some new food and recipe. The food we buy every week is almost the same. Such as chickens, cabbages, potatoes, carrots, lettuce, eggs, mushrooms, hams and so on. However, the way of cooking is not the same. The following are some meals we have cooked. Not so much picture is taken.

This lunch is cooked by Soke Yee, if I'm not mistaken. This is pasta with sausages and ham.

As for this two meals, the chef is Kah Wai. He cooked them when all of us (all girls) are sleeping. That day is the day we pass up our assignment and we all don't have enough sleep except him. So, he is the one who cooks our dinner on that day. The potatoes with sausages is nice. I like it.

The above dinner is cooked by Pik Kay with my help. I'm her assistance. The chicken is cooked by SitSit and I'm the one who cooked the cabbages.

This meal is prepared by Kah Wai and me. The one on right hand side is cooked by Kah Wai. It's actually chicken with potatoes. However, due to the fact that the potatoes are overcooked, it becomes smash potatoes chicken (can call like that). As his assistance, my job is to cook the vegetable. Cabbage again. I think I will become an expert cook in cooking cabbages. Haha..

This meal is prepared by Rebecca and Kah Wai. It is the English food that we first time prepare and eat in Sheffield. The meal has pork chop, baked beans, smash potatoes, corm with carrots and soup.

17-Aug-08 1:56 am

No comments: