Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera (20080828)

Today, me and my flatmates will go London to watch The Phantom of the Opera. This is the musical show we wanna see and first time watch in the theatre. We go London by coach so we have to gather in front of the Owen building at noon.

At the time we arrive at London, it's already 5 pm. So we decide to go to Chinatown for our dinner. (Today dinner time so early..) We go to the Malaysian restaurant to eat the Malaysian food we all miss a lot.

This is C&R Restaurant, the Malaysian restaurant. When I go inside the restaurant, I see a picture that show the twin tower, just like the menu shown below.


There are many food that we wanna try and many food that can be ordered from the menu.

This is ordered by Rebecca. This is Penang Prawn Mee. It taste good and I really miss it.

As for Pik Kay, Soke Yee, Kah Wai and me, this is what we have ordered. NASI LEMAK.. OMG.. So long I don't eat nasi lemak already..Nice and I like it..

After the dinner, we take picture at the 'door' that hang the poster of congrats on the success of China in hosting the Olympic Games 2008.


We watch the Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre. At the time we reach here, there are a lot of people waiting to go inside the theatre.




Before the show start, we get our ticket and a photo together with. Let us see Pik Kay's new trademark. (The one cover her mouth with the ticket.)

When we find our seats, we just find out out that the seat we have is not the one the organiser has promised. We sit at the corner of the theatre not in the middle of it. When we see the price of the ticket, we have a shock. Some of the tickets cost 35 paun and some cost 25 paun. That means the cost of the coach to go from Sheffield to London is 20 paun and 30 paun respectively. It really pissed me off. This is not what we have expected of. I'm really angry and disappointed on it. Too much expectation is put on the organiser. Sh*t.. If this is what i will be getting, I rather go and watch by myself. Arr...

Inside the theatre..




This is a great show. Everything is live. Bravo to all the people that participate in this musical show. The performance is great..

Besides that issue on the seatings and price, it's a memorable and great experience for me to watch the Phantom of the Opera in the theatre.

31-Aug-08 12:35 pm

No comments: