Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Time

There were few things that what I had done yesterday for the first time.

The first time that I had were:
1. Watch movie at a cinema in Sheffield (Dark Knight)
2. Go watch movie with Pik Kay
3. Wanna try for the kebab (no appetite; next time gonna try)
4. Frighten by someone like that (thought there is some bad people)
5. Cry in front of my friends (make my flatmates worry about me)

For me, yesterday should be a relax and enjoyable day. Relaxing myself for one day by not thinking of the assignments and coursework. First time having the experience of watching movie in UK. All of the sudden the good mood I had all spoil because frighten by my friends. They had frighten and scared me. This was the first time I was scared by people like this. As me and Kay were in the car, I thought there were some bad people. Maybe that time also quite late and a bit dark. I just suddenly screamed and shocked for a while and started to cry. It made my heart beat fast and scared me.

I think I had made my flatmate worried about me. They kept asking me to eat and drink. But I reject as I didn't have the appetite to eat. Feel so sorry as I'm losing my temper at that time.

After taking a bath, I'm start cooling down. But, a bit feeling not well. Such a bad day for me. Haii..

03 Aug 08 12:59 am

No comments: