Monday, August 25, 2008

Thought For Days

A Loving World
A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.

Discovering Spirituality
Contentment is a great strength. It comes when a person lives in honesty and simplicity. Contentment means we have overcome useless desires. It is said that you can discern a person's truth from their level of contentment.

Good Software
Positive thoughts are like good software that helps us to perform to the best of our abilities.

Steady Light of Hope
No matter how dark the situation, let me always hold on to the steady light of hope.

Your Best
As you do, so you become. Every action that you perform is recorded in you, the soul. These imprints ultimately mould your character and destiny. When you understand this principle, you will pay more attention to bringing your best to everything you do.

Courage
One of the highest forms of courage is the ability to face my own negativity without feeling guilty or bad about myself, and then take responsibility for changing it. To begin this process, I first make contact with my deepesst spiritual core. Reflecting on the things I care about mostly gives me a glimpse of my innate goodness. Building on this, God will, if I let Him, gently reveal in me a caring and compassionate nature that can even be described as divine. The courage to let go of unwanted thoughts and feelings will develop when I accept that my higher, divine self is not separate from me, but lies at the very heart of who I am.

25-Aug-08 4:05 am

No comments: