Friday, November 14, 2008

BATH, UK

I like Bath. There are many historical buildings to see. Some buildings amazed me as I can't imagine how the ancient people built the buildings with the technology they have at the time of building them up. Hard to imagine.





Especially these three photos below. The buildings are half round. It really amazed me.




Before looking at this very clearly, at first sight, I thought is a statue. But, it's a real man. Swt~

The following photos were taken in the Roman Bath..












These were taken when I walked round the city.


Look these two photos carefully. You can see three design of the roof top of the building.








I had taken many pictures in Bath. But, I would like to show you all the pictures that I like.

Hope you all enjoyed reading my posts on my trip when I was in UK. Enjoy it~

15-Nov-08 12:34 am

No comments: