Monday, November 24, 2008

Haii...

EXAM NEXT WEEK...

I still got 1 subject haven't finish prepared. When I look at the notes i have, it really makes me feel like the picture below...

SLEEPY...

This make me have no mood and energy to study. Too many words...

PLUS OIL!!!

I need to study hard and pass my exams.. Really don't want to take again..

BTW.. These clovers are given to everyone who is taking exams next month. Good luck to all of you and add oil.. Hope all of you pass with flying colors..


GOOD LUCK!!!

PS: Tan Tan.. Good luck in your exam ya.. Have to pass it this round and same level with them and become associate.. Haha.. Add Oil!! ^^v All the best..


24-Nov-08 12:48 pm

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

use wrong account to leae msg to u tim..
hahaha hmmm associates...
hopefully la
gambateh ....