Friday, November 14, 2008

FLORENCE, ROME AND VERONA

before deciding to go for the Europe trip, I will check for some places I wanted to go. Especially Italy. I wanted to visit the historical places and buildings.

In Italy..

Pisa or Torre di Pisa..



FLORENCE..





The tour guide say if we touch the nose of this pig statue, we will be coming back to Florence in the future.



ROME..


The Colosseum


Trevi Fountain..







The places I like the most: The Colosseum












VERONA..




The balcony of the Romeo and Juliet..

Juliet..

When I was in Italy, I felt delighted. As this is my first time stepped my feet on the ground of Italy which is the country I want to go for a long time. Standing in front of and inside the Colosseum make me felt amazing on the work of the people long time ago. It's amazing. How did they do it. Many questions appear in my mind.

14-Nov-08 3:03 pm

No comments: