Thursday, November 13, 2008

Exam Soon!!!!

Next month is my ACCA exam. I take two paper this time. Finance and management. Maybe it is not a good idea to take two paper at a time since I don't have the mood to study.


When I am at home, I will sit in front of the computer all day. Surfing the net, downloading dramas and shows, watching dramas and movies. That is my routine every day when I am at home. After I wake up I will do all the things I mention above.

If I really sit in front of the book and study, I can't really concentrate on the words in the books. i will start searching for foods and read my novels. I try to find something to do to distract myself from studying. Like the picture, I read from the book. It goes through my head and mind. But, it sometimes goes away. I have to really concentrate on what I study and memorise it. It's hard since there are many attractions beside me.

DEPRESSED.. DEPRESSED.. DEPRESSED..

STRESS.. STRESS.. STRESS..

I think I have to start study. If not, I sure die..

ADD OIL.. JIA YOU.. AZA AZA FIGHTING.. GAMBATEH..


13-Nov-08 4:55pm

No comments: