Monday, February 23, 2009

Confused..

These few days, I have been thinking if I had made a good choice. Choosing to work in a medium firm rather than big firm. If I told the others I am going to work in ACC, some of them will ask why not EY. I don't know what to answer them. I had send both the company my resume. But, only ACC called me and I accept it. As I think I can learn more in this company as I can learn both audit and tax. In my opinion, I can learn more in small firm.

The thing that worried me the most is my pay is not enough to cover all my expenses that I need to pay. Especially my loans that I took during my studies. Loans, expenses at home and so on.. Eveything is about money. I'm not sure I can arrange and plan the use of the money wisely. Haii..

What can I say now. 'Fan'..

No comments: