Monday, February 23, 2009

Thought For Days

Create A Peaceful Thought
When your open your eyes in the morning, sit for a moment and appreciate the gift of a new day, create a peaceful thought and enjoy some moments of silence throughout the whole day.

Contentment
Contentment is a great virtue, though it may not attract one's attention at first. Those who are truly content are usually quiet about it. It is a pleasure to be in their company, because they are full, peaceful, and generous.

Humility
Humility grows a little more each time I step away from my own feelings and opinions and genuinely listen to the experience of another human being. Humility is dedication to the extent that no acknowledgement is sought for the self. Only when I have learned to value others no more or less than I value myself can I be said to be truly humble.

Positive Thoughts
Positive thoughts are like good software that helps us to perform to the best of our abilities.

Well-Wisher
The method to remove worry is to become a well-wisher for all and thus stop using the mind and wasting your time thinking about things in the wrong way.

No comments: