Friday, February 27, 2009

New Start..

Next Monday will be the first day I go to work. Nervous and anxious are the feelings I am having now to wait for Monday to come. It's not that I have not work in firm before, it's just that, this time, I have to go to the office by myself. Last time having my industrial training, I went to a firm with my friends. I got the accompany of my friends. So, it won't be a big deal for me to work in a firm. But, this time is different. I have to go alone. A bit worry.. Just hope that I can cope with it and do a good job. Gambateh..

This afternoon I went to hair salon to have a hair cut. Actually no difference in my hair style. Just have it shorter and less thicker. This is to make sure that I have a good appearance for my first job and also my convo.. Haha.. Dunno why I always have a hair cut before my convo.

A hair cut represent a new start for me. Just hope that I have a good time in my work and enjoy it.

Btw, to my friends (Soke Yee and Diana), hope you guys enjoy your work life and plus oil.. See u guys in the convo..

Plus oil.. ^^v

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Thanks Pei Fen. Looks like you and me are facing the same situation... Hahaha...And one more thing, looks like next month is our month...Start working and getting older on that month..Hahaha...You also..Gambate in your new stage of life..Keep in touch and I will owez update with ur blog

Carrie said...

Pei fen... i am still waiting for the call hahaha
they will call me next week ... haih so moody n desperate now ...
dun worry .. u can do it gambateh :)
gambateh to diana too :)

see u next month in the convo ..