Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Hard..

It's hard for us to forget something that we wanna forget. I'm the example for that. I have spent some times to forget some sadness and so on. But, it keeps appear in front of me whenever I almost and gonna for get about it.

My dad had passed away for almost three years. I just remember him in healthy condition. The condition when he was sicked I have almost forget. As my house only have pictures that he was healthy. Maybe also, because of me studying in KL and just come back home when there were semester break. Miss him quite a lot.

Sadness is the emotion that I want to avoid. Missing also the action I want to avoid. But, it's hard. When you miss someone that you love it takes time to forget about him or her. Now, I try to forget something I really need to forget. But, it keep on appear in front of me when I almost forget.

I think it takes time and I will try to do so.

No comments: