Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh My.. Oh My..

Since I came back from UK, I have been resting for almost 3 months. In this 3 months, there were good and bad things happen. I had my advanced diploma convocation in November and took 2 papers for my acca exam in December. First day of January, blistered myself with hot water. Gosh.. In February, I finally find a job and get the offer. Besides, my acca result out.

Next month is March. Starting from March, I will start my working life as an audit assistance. March may be a sign of my new life. I ave to wake up early and sleep early in order to have enough sleep. Besides, I just have Sunday to have a relaxing day as I got to work six days a week from March to August. Plus oil...

In the middle of the month, I will go KL to attend my SHU convocation. I think I got the chance to meet my friends there since I didn't meet them after the college convocation. Looking forward to that.

Moreover, my birthday also in March. Getting older already. Haii.. Some of my friends also celebrate their birthday in March. Hope that their wishes will come true and Happy Birthday to them.

To people who just start to work, enjoy the working life and all the best....

No comments: