Monday, October 19, 2009

Going out..

Today, I went out audit with my colleagues. There are a lot of work to check for this company. A lot of files and a lot of transactions. In my mind, the word ' a lot ' keep appeared. I scare we can't finish it on time. Scare that the senior will say us if we did not check properly. Hard work..
During lunch time, we ate with other colleagues from our office. Heard from them that one of the managers take her afternoon leaves for 3 days. Wah.. So envy her. My friends say they rather go back office to work rather than auditing outside. But, I would rather stay outside since I scare go back to office. There's a reason for me for not going back.
Still got few weeks, I will be going to KK. From what Diana write on my blog, she say the place I stay is good. I am glad since I can walk around and enjoy while working.
2 months later, I will be having my exam. Hope that I can prepare well and pass for this round. Plus oil to all and myself.

p/s: a bi, take care yourself and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Plus oil ^^v

1 comment:

ah_thew said...

I will certainly take care myself!!!!