Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Mum's Birthday

Yesterday was my mum's birthday. So, me and my sister had decided to bring my mum to Sushi King. This was my second time since I ate it with my friends in KL. But, this was my first time eating japanese food in Miri. My mum and sister too.

This is one of the menu of the shop...

The sushi we took... Octopus..


Chicken...


This is what my mum ordered.. Black pepper Udon mee..


The above is what I had ordered.. Piri piri chicken.. I think.. That's from the receipt. This is set meal.



This is the meal my sister ordered.. Tori Teriyaki with eggs.. I think, again..


Me and my mum..


My sis..

I was full after having the meal. Good is what I can say..
Happy birthday to my mum again.. Hope her wishes all come true..

1 comment:

ah_thew said...

weeeeeeee...................so nice ler!!! i oso wanna go next time!!! next time i treat u all makan again!!! hahaha... don worry!!