Monday, October 19, 2009

Thought For Days

Solutions
We are never without the solutions to our problems. It's just that sometimes we may have to wait a little. Learn how to remain peaceful and patient.
Exploring Silence
Human beings often think about things that don’t concern them and about other people. When you think a lot you will use the word 'why'. To become silent means to emerge wisdom from within. To move into dead silence means to go beyond the consciousness of the physical body. This is a very wonderful experience for the soul, it empowers and refreshes the soul.
Happy Moments
If I make this moment happy, it will increase the chances of the next moment being happy also.
Peaceful Mind
Learn how to keep your mind peaceful by feeding good thoughts to your mind.
Let your mind rest.. let it be restful… not restless. Remember: my mind is my own.
I mustn’t let my mind cause me distress. I cannot slap my mind (suppress the mind)
– I have to give it love. By giving your own mind love you will make it peaceful.
Charity
To make others dependant on you is not an act of charity.
Good Heart
A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.
Contentment
To make good use of what you have and to let go of what you do not use is to live in a contented way.#
Letting Go of Sorrow
If I allow bitterness and resentment to fester inside, it will make my relationships guarded and unsatisfying. The more I close down to others, the more I become a stranger to myself. By letting go of sorrow and negativity, I can keep my nature open and loving. Remaining open to life, with its constant adventures and opportunities to grow, is the only way to reach my full potential.
Energy
If you speak badly of others, the negative energy that you put out into the universe, will return to you. The same is true of positive energy.

No comments: