Thursday, October 8, 2009

Last day

Today is the last day for Ms. Tho in the company. She has resign from the company. So sad.. There will be little people talk with me and teach me. Really sad...
Actually today I will be taking sick leave. But, I had been taking the leave for 2 days. It's so weird to take more than that. So I decide to go to office today. My colleagues say if I purposely go to office as Ms. Tho is going. I'm lazy to answer them.
Starting from tomorrow the seat beside me will be empty. No one to chat with me. I will be lonely. Fortunate I still got Ms. Bong behind me. But, she will taking her O.T leave for half a month. Haii...
Lonely.. I will be lonely till next month. Haha..
Today my mum call for firemen to destroy the bee hive on the roof of my house. When they saw it, they say ' Wao... So big'... But, finally they come to destroy it as there were so many cases about bees lately. Reporters are here to.. So it will be a big new in my area. Haha.. My house will be in the newspaper tomorrow. I think so. Just dunno which publisher.
Now, I'm typing in the dark since we can't open the light. No light.. Say no to bee hive.

No comments: