Saturday, October 10, 2009

Out-station

Yesterday, my senior book air tickets to go to KK to audit. Finally, they have the list who will be going to KK to audit. I will be one of them. It will be a 10 days outstation. For me it's a long trip since it has been my first time going for audit with my seniors and stay outside from home.
We will be going to KK in November. Still got 1 month to go. I have been assigned to handle one company. Now, I just hope that I can finish it on time and within the time limit given by my senior.
I'm looking forward on the place we will be staying. I checked it online and the facilities are good. By the way the place has laundry services which I needed. Haha.. I will be staying at Marina Court Resort Condominium during the outstation. It's a red building. Looking forward to meet my friends in KK. Long time don't see them already. Now just hope that I got the time to gather with them.
It will be a busy period for me.. Diana.. Hope to see u soon..

1 comment:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Glad to hear that you are coming. Give me a buzz when u come. One more thing, that place you stay is nice. Facing the sea and besides all is shopping centre, seafood restaurant and souvenir market.. My handphone number still the same.. Hope to see you soon