Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally...

It had been almost one week I didn't online and blogging. My computer has rosak and send to people to repair. Today is the 7th day that the computer is with someone else. The other pc that in my mum's room is also rosak. Don't know why will be like that. So sad..

Today, I finally have the courage to use the company's laptop to online. Haha.. Check my mail, read my brother and friends' blogs. They had been updating their blogs these few days.

Last week I went KL with my mum to attend my university convocation. This is my third convocation after my college convocation. That day was Sunday and I saw many of my friends. Especially my flatmates in UK except Michelle and Diana. It's glad to meet them again. Besides, I also met Fui Keng and Choon Bao. It's quite a long tie I didn't see them.

Yesterday I went back office for work. I thought the client I waited for so long will be coming during the time I was away. But till now, I haven see the face of the client. This few days I was busy helping my seniors in vouching payment. Today, I'm helping another senior in filling the tax form. Now, I just know that the tax form has changed. It was different from the one I filled whe I was in practical.

Actually, I don't know want to feel glad or sad. Glad that during the time waiting for the client, I got the time and chance to help the seniors to do some parts of the assignment. I think I learn things from the helping. I have learnt to vouche correctly and get use to the new tax form.

Tommorow have to fastened my speed so that I can finish filling up the form so that my senior can finish her work. Just hope that it really can finish.

Soke Yee, I'm so envy you. Got time to read books. I still got many books to read, butno tie for that. I still need to study for my June exam. Don't know can finish it ma.. Still got 2 months to go......

1 comment:

Carrie said...

heheh dun envy la ... u start working alr ma ... hmmm i wont have time anymore ... starting my job soon ... heheh