Saturday, March 28, 2009

First time..

Today is Saturday. I still had to work for half day. Today also the first time I went out to audit. The first company I went to audit is a newspaper company. It's a quite big company, I think. The main newspaper at my place is from this company.

This is new for me as I never do it before. Besides, I tried to learn the procedures of the auditing. Today is a busy day. Next Monday, me and my seniors will be continue auditing the company. Hope that we can finish it in half day.

Heard that, today my manger started to assign assignments to us. But, I haven get it. One person 12 companies. When I heard that it's a 'Whao' in my head. Don't know how many will I get.

Now, I am dealing with another company. Property development. So much to do and so much things to reverse in and out. I learnt something also. The last senior who did the account make mistakes and I have to ask senior about it and trouble her a lot. But, hanks to her. I'm now know how to deal with it.

Today is the day to switch off the lights. Vote Earth... Try to use the vote you have and turn off the lights. Save our earth..

No comments: